Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Friday, October 15, 2010

My poem to everyone I love

If I go to sugar candy mountain,
Would you go with me?
I'll wait for you by the fountain,
Beneath the cherry tree.

I'll send my guardian angel to you
To take care of you for me
And to protect you from all dangers
That you may fail to see !

I'll strew your path with buttercups
And tulips and lilies
And treat you to dollops
Of sweet smelling treaties.

And when I set my eyes on you,
I'll yelp and lick and whine.
I'll bounce and wag my tail too
From one to a zillion time!

And i'll lead you by the paw
To explore the enchanted land
I'll show you things you never saw
And play with you in the golden sand !

And when you grow tired my love
I'll cuddle you close to me
With angels watching us from above
Happy forever we'll be !

1 comment: