Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Friday, October 22, 2010

When mommy first carried me

Mommy used to have a phobia for dogs. She once almost squished my older brother between the door when he was a puppy. It was daddy who got me home. Mommy always was scared to even look at me, I guess some people are that ways. When I used to try pouncing on mummy to play with her, she used to scream with fear and that only got me more excited. I used to try snuggling next to her feet or climb on her and she used to shoo me away.
I loved playing on the terrace and mom was also scared if some big bird might carry me away. She did love me even though she was scared. Once I went to the terrace without her and got underneath a few dirty boxes. She looked for me everywhere and couldn't find me. She got very worried and thought some bird had definitely carried me away - I was very tiny you see. To add to her fears, it started raining as well. Then she heard me whimper from behind the boxes. She called out to me, but I didn't know how to get out. She then bent and picked me up like I was a dangerous thing waiting to eat her, and she took me inside. I wagged my tail and thanked her with my eyes. That was when she realized how cute I was. She picked me up, gave me a bath and never let me down after that.
And now, she can't sleep unless she cuddles me. I have to be around her at all times else she panicks and then she hugs me and kisses me and feeds me yummy food and plays with me and calls me sweet names. Life turned even more happier for me.
Mommy n me happily ever after
That is puppy power !

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Really really cute and very interestingly written. I was just picturing your Mom and had a real good laugh.

    ReplyDelete