Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My other trips

I had two more trips. Both by trains.
The first one, I was not allowed to travel with my mommy n daddy since I was a big boy. So they put me in a doggy carriage. My god, it was so scary. I thought my parents had forsaken me. I was put in a cage and there was this big dark man to watch over me. He was sweet I must admit. He kept giving me treats but I kept barking the entire night. Horrible I must say. It was very very very scary. The train kept shaking and it was dark and dingy. I wanted to jump out. Finally I saw dad peering at me and he got me off. i was still scared. I just wanted to go back home. Couple of days later I did go back home, but it was again in that scary box and I hated it.
The next time we travelled, dad booked us a coupe on the train. So I was with the both of them, but it was still very scary. The noise that the train made and the way it shook beneath my paws. Poor daddy didn't have a wink of sleep all night, he kept cuddling me. We reached this place and my human sister was there to receive me. They put me in a car, I sat on my sister's lap and kept peering out of the window. That was a little comforting, but I needed to know where was I being taken and I kept feeling insecure if my parents would leave me some place. I knew they wouldn't but hey I am a puppy and I have my fears. So then we reached this big building, my sister's apartment, the minute they let me out of the car, I could smell other dogs. There was a place in the lawn for doggies to poop. Dad took me there for a walk and I pooped. We went into the house, it was no where like my house. It was small and the windows were all very high.I sat under the chair or the bed all day and slept under the bed all night. I was scared to sleep as well, I kept opening my eyes to see if my parents were still around. I lost my apetite and my humans had to force feed me. And very often they used to leave me alone in the house and go out. They came back soon though. They were sweet enough to leave the balcony door open for me so I could look out. They took me for walks so very often, I simply loved walks. There were so many things to sniff around, so many children running around so I could bark at them. But appetite was no where to be seen.
Again I was loaded into the coupe with my parents, I could smell myself there, it was the same old coupe I ha travelled in earlier so I felt a little comfortable. But still I was dying to go home. After a very looooong journey I finally reached home. Phew ! A dog's life !

No comments:

Post a Comment