Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The time I caught that crow !

I love watching crows and chasing them. But they've always been too quick for me. They flap their wings and fly away. They've always been creatures of awe and surprises to me. Once a crow came into our kitchen and mommy called out to me. "Dolu Dolu", she screamed. I ran to my damsel in distress. I saw the crow flapping its wings and flying away through the window. "Wait till I get you", I thought to myself.
Couple of days later, mommy and I were watching TV when I heard a little noise in the kitchen. I slowly looked in the direction of the noise and guess who was searching for crummies on the kitchen floor? The crow. I ran quick as lightning and before the both of us knew it, the crow was in my mouth. I was surprised and pleased with my achievement. I shook my head from side to side in pride. Mommy came screaming at me. She held my neck and said "Droppit droppit droppit". I didn't droppit. She gave me a little whack and when I opened my mouth to tell her to go away, the crow dropped limp. Mommy carried me and ran out of the kitchen closing the door behind her. I just couldn't understand what she wanted. Just two days ago she screamed out to me to come and rescue her and today when I had caught the villain she wanted me to let go of him . Crazy woman. Women are by far crazy I tell you. They never know what they want.
After some time she slowly went into the kitchen to see that the crow had painfully dragged itself out and was lying there unable to move anymore. Dad came in the evening and gingerly put the crow outside.
A little later we heard more noises and went out to see. The crow was lying on the roof - still unable to move and a cat was sneaking up to the crow. Mommy threw water on the cat and the mean old cat slunk away disappointed. Mom left the lights on the whole night and dad kept going and checking on the crow giving me angry looks everytime. Mom kept saying "Imagine what could've happened had I not caught him on time. There'd be bloodshed everywhere in my kitchen".I felt very uncomfortable. I shifted uneasily in my corner and gave them side gazes. Then I sat near their legs and gave them sorry looks and even asked for tummy rubs. Mom can never resist my soft under. Nor can dad. They came to terms with me soon enough.
The next morning the crow was nowhere to be seen. But mom was scared to leave me in the kitchen and go to work. So she left me open in the house while she closed the kitchen door. So I was free to roam around the house all I liked but no access to the kitchen or balcony or any open area. It was so boring.
A week later we saw the crow. It had broken a leg and couldn't keep that leg down and had lost a few feathers near its neck. Apart from that, it was fine. Mom gave me an accusing look again. I didn't bother this time, c'mon the crow is fine so let ME be !
That was my biggest goof up hee hee. But after that  I have only grown naughtier. Mom says I am like Benjamin Button. The older I grow the childisher and cuter I become. Hee hee !


Catch ya'll soon again !

No comments:

Post a Comment