Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Friday, September 24, 2010

My first rain

Hello everyone. Y'all sleep good? Good good. Sleep is very important. Helps u stay focussed when you must. Look at me, I sleep at given point of time. I know a lot of humans complain that they don't sleep good. Lemme tell ya peeps, the secret to sleep good - zero thoughts. I know its difficult n all, but once u get the hang of it. I mean, just when you've turned off the lights, snuggled into bed, thrown the covers over you, shut your mind completely off. Or even better, my big sister tells us that when ever she doesn't feel sleepy, all she does is close her eyes and keep imagining that she is falling down a tunnel, a dark empty tunnel unlike the one in Alice in Wonderland. Keep imagining the fall and you never know when you fall asleep.
Phew, its finally raining here in Chennai. For a very furry dog like me, Chennai heat can be a real trouble. Kills one's appetite. That reminds me - It was one very humid day, I was still a puppy.Mummy jumped up and ran outside in the backyard. I love outsides, front yard, back yard everything. So I dashed out behind her. She was taking off the clothes from the line and something fell on my little head. I shook my head and looked up, and more of it fell. WATER ! I couldn't imagine who was pouring water over me. And it smelled and tasted so good. I opened my mouth to catch some. It wasn't like a heavy downpour, just a few sprays. Soon enough it started to tickle me and I pranced about. Oh it was beautiful. I looked up with my mouth open and tried catching a few drops of water. They were very teeny drops but it certainly was fun. Then mommy ran back inside calling out to me. I ran to the front door. The wooden door was open but the netted door was closed. Enough for a curious little puppy like me to watch the glorious rain. So that was when I started warming up that place with my fat bum when ever I get the opportunity. I simply love to sit there and watch the wonderful things that go about on the streets.
I am still sitting there and looking out. Its fun really. And its raining ! I hear too much of rain's not good either. So lets all hope for a decent shower and - uh oh did I say shower too soon. I can see mommy pick up my towel and go to the bathroom. Time to hide under the bed. Catch y'all laters. Buh'byeeeeee !!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like rain ~ we get so much of it here, but I do like Snow. Mumma says they have 6 months of snow where my ancestors came from & bthat I have 2 coats of fur. Do you have 2 coats?

    ReplyDelete