Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My first long journey

Mommy has a lot of relatives. People kept coming often to see me and I loved them all. Ooh dad's sister too, I loved her so much. So then once a bunch of relatives of mom came and she put me in a big blue cage and took me into a big car. I was scared, very scared. I had travelled in cars before, but not in a cage. I wasn't sure what was happening to me. Mommy sat beside me the whole time, but still I wanted to know what was happening. We travelled for a long long time - about 6 human hours. We stopped in between a couple of times so that I could take a little walk or go for my pee. It was dark before we reached the place. You will never guess who greeted me at the door - my human SISTER ! I was so thrilled and yes I right away pee'ed on her. I ran around the house sniffed every corner and it was nice. That night I slept in my cage. Yeah it was pretty lonely and I kept calling out to mommy and my sister. A little after dawn my sister came and took me out of the cage and put me in the balcony. I ran about quite a bit and stretched my little legs. But then after that, I don't know why, I guess the people in the new house weren't too comfortable with a puppy in the house, they first locked me up in a dingy bathroom, I cried and cried for long, my sister felt very sorry for me and let me out. Then they tied me up in the backyard. There were so many ants. I missed my house very much. I wanted to go back. Finally the next evening mommy gave me a good bath and put me in my cage. My sister also sat in the car with me and we went to this place where there were lots and lots of people and lots of noise. Everybody pointed at me and said, "Puppy puppy". We got into a very long thing - train I learnt its name later. Mommy placed me on a high bed and she sat beside me. I opened my eyes couple of times at night to ensure mommy was beside me, and everytime I saw her I slept again peacefully. What a relief it was to see Daddy waiting for me at the station the next morning. I licked him all over and tried telling him what happened, but he never understands puppy. However, the silver lining was that I reached my house and ran about sniffing the old familiar smells, barked at my crows and squirrels and slept very very peacefully. Phew !

2 comments:

  1. hey dolu its me from fairy tails leelee mummy set up my own blog too swetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yaay hi leo. I did see your blog, but couldn't find the "follow" option. Do send me the link and yeah thank u for reading my blig. Ooh the internet is so much fun isnt it

    ReplyDelete