Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My first new home

Hello everyone,
I am Dolu, a very cute four year old Spitz. Well I will be four this October. My parents got me home when I was barely a few months old, like in the picture, smaller still. I felt at home almost immediately. I remember I ran around sniffing my new home. And then yes, the first thing I did was piss. I had to mark my territory you see, mark this as MY home. I licked every speck of dust like it was the yummiest treat ever. And I had loosey that very evening. My parents rushed me to the doggy doctor and he said "he's a baby and he doesn't know what's good for him. So don't let him lick". I got my first dose of nasty pills and syrups to stop the loosey. My mommy was at first too scared to even touch me. She always had a phobia for dogs. But now I am her favouritest of all in the world. More stories coming up. Stay tuned !
My mommy and me

4 comments:

  1. O Dolu, you are so cute. Even cuter is Nithya. Is she your human sister? Beautifully written, keep it up Nithu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too good di. I appreciate U empathize Dolu getting into his shoes. Very good. Dolu is lucky to have such a sweet human mommy & sister. Why not U empathize & write about the sorrowful lives of the cutie elephants in Aana parambu, Guruvayoor & Tigers in Barreghatta National park, Bangalore. Let your writing reach the animal lovers bringing some relief to those guys. God bless U my dear-RanjaniN

    ReplyDelete