Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My likes and dislikes



Ok I've got to tell you all about my likes and dislikes. I of course love mommy, daddy and sissy the most in the world. Next in line comes ice cream. I simply looooooooooove the cold and creamy taste in my mouth. I love chicken, eggs, chewies, Springos (my new found love. Thank you Pedigree), toys, squeakies and all fun things. I love to flaunt my bark. Like some people say, yes my bark is worse than my bite, though I never bite. I hate curd and rice. Used to love it, but I am bored of it now. I love tummy rubs. I hate baths. That is a different story all together, will come to baths shortly. I love running on the terrace or front yard or back yard or anywhere bark worthy. I love sleeping on mom's and dad's bed. I hate being disturbed when I am sleepy. I don't like to be locked up or asked to move from one room to another when the maid comes, and oh yes I DESPISE the maid. I love kids. They are lots of fun especially when they scream at the sight of me hee hee. Oh the list is never ending. You'll come to know about it as you get to know me better !

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Dublin here! Great to see your likes & dislikes & to get to know you a little better. So cool that so many of us're getting blogs of our own, eh? >^..^<

    Mama's name is Michelle, in case she ever comments on her own instead of for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi Dublin. Hi to your momma too. Thank you so much for reading my blog

    ReplyDelete