Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My human sister

Dad and mom both work. So they used to lock me up in the closet so that I do no mischief. But then mom realized that the closet was too congested for me, so she left me in the bedroom. i didn't like being locked up the entire day. I never ate my food while they weren't at home and one day I just got so irritated that I pooped on the bed. Mom was very upset. So she started leaving me in the kitchen. She left the back door open so I could sit and watch the birds and squirrels and all that. The cat wasn't around back then. I'll tell you more about the catS later. So then on one of those days, mom and dad left me as always and went to work or so I thought. It was getting very dark and I wondered where could they be. I heard the door and stood on the kitchen door (its half transparent, so if I can stand on my hind legs I can see all the way till the front door) and saw dad enter. He came running and let me out. I ran out and what do I see? Another human in the house. I dunno why but I took an instant liking towards her. She crooned to me like I was her baby. I ran around her legs, she picked me up and kissed me. I was so excited that I pee'ed all over her. She sat down and I just didn't know what to do, I put my head over her feet and sighed ! I loved her immensely. She wouldn't put me down after that. I too loved being carried around by her. She was so warm and sweet. She slept along with mom and dad in their bed. I sleep in the same room too. I came next to her and whined for me to be picked up. She cuddled me for a while and then put me down. When ever she got up to use the bathroom or drink water I followed her like a love sick puppy. I was and still am a love sick puppy around her. I simply loved her cuddles. And I loved eating from her hands. When mom and dad went to work they didn't lock me in. My human sister and I had fun all day playing and sleeping and eating. But then she had to go back from where ever she came. I was so sad when she left that I didn't eat the whole day. Little did I know that she would come often to see me.
The next time she came, after about a month or so, i went crazy with joy. I again pee'ed all over her. She got me some treats. I loved digging my nose into her bag. It smelled so good - her scent was all over. I wanted to get into her bag and just cuddle there all day, but there was an even better choice, I could cuddle next to her all day. I didn't want to be away from her even for a second. When she went to the bathroom or took a shower I patiently sat by the bathroom door and waited for her to step out and I would pounce on her and lick her and she would laugh and give me more cuddles. Aah ! Her visits were true bliss. Of course mom and dad are great too, I prefer them to my sister any day. I hate it when dad goes to work, I try to bite his shoes and tear his bag, but hey that's just me - wanting to be the center of attention all the time. Some more coming up pretty soon !

2 comments: