Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Monday, July 14, 2014

Tango

Mommy and I went on a new route for a walk the other day and who did we see? A beagle named Tango. He was tied up near the maid's door. I ignored him at first, I pretended to be sniffing at more important things and refused to go near him. But he stood on his hind legs and waved his front legs at me beckoning me to come closer. I still pretended to not care. Then mommy turned and said, "Ok let's go home if you don't want to play", and I slowly walked towards Tango and sniffed his nose. He sniffed mine too and he sniffed my tummy. I stood with my paws on his nose and we played for a bit. Then mommy said it was really time for us to go back home and he had to go for his walkies too. We both whined and cried but both our mommies were stern. Mommy said if I behave and not bite her too much she might...just might let me go see Tango again.

No comments:

Post a Comment