Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Monday, July 14, 2014

The bad bad doctor

So, I was minding my own business in the garden and playing with Timon when it started raining. So me, mommy, Timon and Timon's daddy rushed into our house. Behind us came another man I had not see earlier. Me, being the friendly kinds, wagged my tail and made him feel welcome. He seemed nice at first, he rubbed behind my ears and patted my head and said I was a good boy. I was even more happy and I gave him kisses. And then he pulls out this big needle and Timon's daddy holds me down and prrrriiiiccckkkkk the needle entered me. I squealed and wriggled but the two strong men held me down. And when it was over I ran to mommy and hid near her legs. I don't like that bad mean doctor. And I am angwy with Timon's daddy for cheating me like that. So, this is me after the big vaccination.




No comments:

Post a Comment