Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Timon

I made a new friend, Timon. He is a big big doggy. He is waaaay bigger than me. When I first saw him, I was a widdle scared because he was so big. But yesterday, he came to our yard to play with me and I growled at him and he whimpered. Just then, there I knew it that I might be small but I am more powerful than him. His daddy held him with a leash and I ran around him again and again jumping and hopping at him. I even bit his ear and he gwunted. I hid in the bushes and jumped out of him and he jumped back. And he licked my nose for me. I bit his tail and his daddy said "Wait till Timon opens his big mouth, he can swallow you whole" and I squealed and hid behind mommy and jumped at him again. Ooh it was so much fun. Hope he comes again today to play. Mommy said she might invite Timon and his daddy for tea if they come. Yippee I can show him my room and my bowl and my toys. I hope he doesn't take them for his own. Would he?

4 comments:

  1. No bunnu. Mommy wont let him take your things away. Psst if she does tell me. I will send S there and you both can harrass mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes yes, can I take S's toys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great fun, Bruno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He took my bone and my ball but his daddy said droppit droppit droppit and I snarled and then he droppitted it

      Delete