Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Chapathis, Curd, Chew Sticks and Cuddles

Those are my most favorite things in the world. Chapatis (Indian bread made of wheat), Chew Sticks, Curd and Cuddles. I will do anything for these - I will even share my toys with you (ok let me rethink that).

I am a fussy eater. I have my likes and dislikes when it comes to food. Mom used to give me fruits or bicuits or eggs for breakfast. Eggs I love but not fruits. yucky. I even beat up a grape and an orange once because my taste buds went all haywire when I ate them. Daddy started eating breakfast at home after a bad tummy and mom made chapathis for him. I beg and beg and beg until he gives me most of the chapathis. And then when mom packs his lunch box, I again beg and I get a morsel or two. When mom eats lunch I again beg and beg and beg - please note mom feeds me first before she eats. She gives me a good serving of curd - that's another favorite of mine. I eat my fill and run to her bed and wriggle and wriggle and wriggle. Then I hear her taking out her plate and filling it up with chapathi and curd, I run out and sit in front of her and nudge her plate with my nose. And I give her that big Bambi eyes. Who can resist that? I have gorgeous eyes - people keep telling me that. You can see in the picture above and decide for yourself. So then , coming back to begging. Yes I do that a lot. But hey I am a dog (just found out, still searching for proof) and that's what I am supposed to do.

Chew Sticks - they are my world. There are so many flavors. I wait desperately for 4 pm when mom gives me one chew stick . I know it , I know the time. At around four, I see her walking towards the kitchen, I keep my ears up , then she opens the cabinet and I dash into the kitchen and sit behind her like a good boy. Earlier she used to trip over me, but now I have trained her well. She gives me a chew stick and I run off with it to the shoe rack. I choose the best shoes - preferably daddy's and I use that as my plate to eat the chew stick. What a heavenly feeling that is !

Cuddles! I love cuddles, but more importantly , people love to cuddle me. Can't blame them, I come with the gift of abundant fur. And mom says I smell like a little drop of heaven. I am a big baby at times. I nudge people for cuddles, I sit with my butt planted on their feet for a bit of a cuddle and a scratch behind my ear, and then I flop over on my back and expose my pink belly for people to rub. I don't care how uncomfortable they are when they have to bend over and rub my tummy, but rub they must.

So now you know how to win me over.


14 comments:

  1. Dolu, your are such a sweetie pie. I'll get you chewies when we meet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weally? weally weally? Oh thank you thank you thank you. FYI, Springos and Denta Stiks are my favouritests

      Delete
  2. such cute fellows, very cuddle-some

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really felt dolu typed this ! Such a sweet chapter from dolu's life

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a sweet boy, Dolu. And it's good you don't like grapes because they are bad for doggies. Very smart! - Your friend, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I at first snatched the grape from mummy's hands and ran away to hide and eat it, but it was so phooey i beat it up into a pulp

      Delete
  5. What a beauty. My Fluffy says Hi to Dolu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dolu, you love chapatis, do you? Come home and I will feed you as many as you want. And yes, I will remember that Springos and Denta Stiks are your favourite chewies. :)

    ReplyDelete