Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Monday, April 7, 2014

Fudgie


Fudgie was my bestest kitty friend and the only kitty who let me be his friend. He was my partner in crime, we did lots of mischief together when momma wasn't looking. His name was Almond Fudge but we called him Fudgie. He does look like fudge doesn't he? He loved that stupid lady bug toy of his and played with it all the time.

Fudgie liked me right from when he was born. He hung out with me all the time and corrected me when  I was wrong. There was this time I tried to sniff his butt and he stood on his hind paws and went "rap rap rap rap rap" with both his front paws on my face. I never sniffed another butt after that, not even my own.

Fudgie would come into the living room and sometimes we'd both go into the bedroom when mom and dad weren't looking and wriggle on their bed. At other times, we'd just laze around and order mom around for treats. He also loved to play peekaboo with the curtains. Good chap he was, that Fudgie. Sadly, he went off across rainbow bridge to sugar candy mountain. I miss him a lot and no other kitty has been a good friend to me like Fudgie has. He made me a good fella for a while you know.

I miss you Fudgie and this post is dedicated to you.





13 comments:

  1. Ah - how lovely. My cat will not play with my beagle, no matter how often she asks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - how lovely. My cat will not play with my beagle, no matter how often she asks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh all the kittens after and before Fudgie never played with me, That's why Fudgie was my bestest friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....I love both cats and dogs. We have had dogs before and now cats...but have never encountered a dog and a cat together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogs are good, its the cats who are snooty. They never like us. I even overheard one of them tell the other that dogs smell nasty. I felt so humiliated.

      Delete
  5. I wait for your posts with my tail wagging, err, I mean with bated breath. Oh poor you, don't worry, Fudgie is around you in some form or another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wha...don't scare me now. I can live with peace that he is on Sugar Candy Mountain chasing butterflies, I dont want a kitty spirit hovering around me

      Delete
  6. Oh Wallace understands and it is so sad cos Fudgie looks like a cutie pie. Wallace has Jade who loves to lick the ears and lick Wallace's face. Hope Fudge is happy in heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister said he'd have lots of butterflies to chase there and he will be happy. Can I borrow Jade?

      Delete
  7. Great pictures - cute cat. They definitely become big parts of our lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suddenly remembered my only pet tinjie which i presume must be making fast friends somewhere nearby your fudgie. Miss u tinjie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure Tinjie will be well taken care of by Fudgie on sugar candy mountain

      Delete