Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Saturday, April 5, 2014

EGGIES

Eggieeee I love eggies... they are so nice, they smell so wonderful and they are yummmm. Not as yum as chicken or ice cream but definitely yummier than .... no everything edible is yumm.

I usually eat only the yellow, leaving the whites behind. But mommy says whites are good for me, they make me strong and make my fur shine. I still refused to eat the whites, then she mashed up the egg, the yellows and whites and everything and gave them to me. I didn't really have a choice but to eat them. I loved it nevertheless.

Then these pesky kittens came along, and they eat eggies too. There was this time when I had a bad tummy and I threw up all over the living room, so mommy said no eggies for sometime. But she gave the kitties eggies. I stood near the kitchen door and sniffed at the crack and whimpered for just one bite. But mommies know best you know.

There was this time, when I was really really angry with mommy for something. And she put eggies in my bowl and asked me to eat. I stood there adamant not to eat it. Then she said, "ok, I am going to give it to the kitties then". I stood protectively over my bowl, gave her a little snarl and ate up all the eggie (Ha burn kitties).

Eggies are good for everyone, except the chick that is inside the eggie. If you eat the eggie the chick wont be born, but daddy says some eggies dont produce chicken. Doesn't really make a difference to me. So, I suggest , if you want lots of strength to run around like daddy and me and talk non stop like mommy does all day (ok mom... or bark like me all day), or you want beautiful hair like mine, eat one eggie a day.




14 comments:

  1. Sounds eggselent and eggsciting, Dolu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolu I love eggies too.......and good that you listen to your mama she does know best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like you Dolu. I love eggies. If you come visiting, we'll surely bond over some eggs ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes yes yes. Will you gimme only the yellows? I am not quite fond of the whites. But oh you may have ALL the whites if you like

      Delete
  4. Wallace says Hi and doesn't know eggies but is certain will love them as Wallace loves everything even broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eww broccoli yucky. but yes Wallace, I can share my eggies with u.

      Delete
  5. Oh dolu, come to me, I will give you eggies and also a tummy rub.

    ReplyDelete