Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

House Fly

"Bzzzzzzzz" it goes around me. It is so irritating. A puppy's ears are very sensitive. I tried eating it once or twice but it just went "bzzzzz" near me again. The annoying house fly. It sometimes sits on my nose and stares at me as if asking "What are you going to do now mister?". I hate it I hate it... I hate the house fly. He teases me so much with his stupid buzzing. Everytime he buzzes I run into the room and hide near the bed where I hope he doesn't find me. It upsets me a lot and I don't want to talk to anyone, I just sulk in my room. Nasty pesky house fly. BE GONE


"Bzzzzzzzzzzzz"

7 comments:

  1. My cats knock off things in the quest to catch a house fly or a moth. It is fun to watch them :) I can understand what Dolu goes through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah yes cats are funny that ways. Tee hee i am a good boy I dont knock off things

      Delete
  2. the cats love those raisins and go after them but Wallace is just happy lying there not at all bothered by the flying raisin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Dolu, yesterday, just yesterday, there was a housefly buzzing near my ear and I don't know if it is in my ear now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you poor dog you. Houseflies need to be shown their place, which is somewhere far from where Dolu is. ;)

    ReplyDelete