Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Friday, April 4, 2014

Dining Table and Door Step



I am a spoilt dog. Did I say that already? I don't eat on my own. When it's time for my meals, I jump up on the dining chair and wait at the table while mommy gets me food in my bowl. And no I still don't eat it. I wait for her to feed me. Hey, I didn't ask to be spoilt ok. I didnt eat for a few days, and then she started feeding me and I thought well, this is easier than me having to eat on my own. She even cleans my mouth and face with water after I am done eating, so that saves me the trouble of licking my face too. I sit at the table even if I want to go for my walks. How do my folks know the difference? If its for food, I just sit there licking my chops. If it's for a walk, i first jump on daddy, preferably his butt, then I sniff the draw where my leash is kept and then I go and sit at the table. See, I have trained my humans well.

The other place I love to sit is at the door step. I sometimes even fall asleep there waiting for something, anything to go by so I can bark. When daddy or mommy open the door, I tear out like mad and rush out to bark. More often than not, my street is boring with little or no activity, but I never lose hope. 8 years and I still tear out of the door like my life depends on it. Come visit me sometime, and I'll greet you at my door step. 

22 comments:

  1. Your life sounds fun and exciting Dolu! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I lubs you too if you give me an ice cweam .. or a scratch behind my ear. Then if I am happy with you , I will let you rub my tummy and cuddle me too.

      Delete
  3. Would chocolate ice cweam be fine Dolu? :) Will give to your mommy to give to you then :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh I am not supposed to eat chocolates. Chocolates are slow poison for dogs and I am allowed only vanilla. so yes plain vanilla will do just fine. Give it to daddy, he is more generous *chuckles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's how Dogs are to be treated. you are being treated well Dolu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. would surely make sure I treat my dog just like this, whenever I get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first dog would sit on the sofa back so he could see out the window and when he saw a car arrive he would tear to the back door to greet the arrival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is coming too - my adventures on the window sill - for W.

      Delete
  8. I think it is super cute that Dolu is the author of this blog. Lovely to see the world through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These Doggie posts are not good for my Fluffy's tummy .. every time I am reading a doggie post I am rushing with a treat for him. Dolu is damn cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fluffy, make the best use of this. I will write more cute stuff so your mommy can give you more treats . You are welcome

      Delete
  10. Ah! I remember when my little doggie too started acting up and we had to feed him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww Dolu, I wish I can come by your doorstep some day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are certainly living the life Dolu.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you must have taken a lesson from the cats:) You are forgiven as you are a true cutie

    ReplyDelete